More than 40 years at the service of users and manufacturers of moulds, dies and tools.
Over 40 years experience in components for moulds and dies
CARRASCO is a family Company with over 40 years experience in the field of components for moulds and dies. We design, manufacture and sell standard and special components for users and manufacturers of moulds and dies for non-ferrous die casting, sheet metal stamping and plastic injection moulding, with full traceability until the end of its useful life and providing customised services in order to offer the maximum value to our customers.
Antonio Carrasco i Riera DME representative in Spain.
NORMALIZADOS AC, S.A. (Antonio Carrasco i Riera 50% share):
Distribution of standard elements for plastic injection moulding and aluminium die casting.
CARRASCO, S.A. (company created by Antonio Carrasco i Riera and sons: Oriol Carrasco i Pla and Rubén Carrasco i Pla):
- 1987 – 1997: Antonio Carrasco i Riera member of the Committee of Standardisation of FEAMM (Spanish Federation or Associations of Moulds and Dies), integrated in the Standardisation Committee of the International Association of Special Tools (ISTA). Organisation formed by manufacturers of Germany, Belgium, Spain, United States of America, France, Italy, Japan, United Kingdom, Russia, Sweden and Switzerland, among others. Its mission is to study, prepare and submit agreed standards to ISO for their final approval.
- 1991: Beginning of sales in Portugal.
- 1995: Implementation of the ISO 9001 Quality Management System.
- 2002: Introduction in the general die-stamping sector and for car bodies.
- 2002: Beginning of sales in France.
- 2003: SNOP (FSD Group) Qualification approval.
- 2004: Launch of the first catalogue of the sector, of standard components specific for aluminium pressure die casting.
- 2005: PSA Group Qualification approval.
- 2011: RENAULT Group Qualification approval.
- 2012: FAURECIA Group Qualification approval.
- 2013: Beginning of sales in Germany.
- 2016: Changed name to CARRASCO TOOL COMPONENTS, S.A.
- 2016: Creation of the production company CARRASCO MAXCORP MANUFACTURING, S.L., located in Martorell (Barcelona).
- 2016: Beginning of sales in Mexico.
- 2018: Exhibitor at the EUROGUSS fair in Nuremberg.
- 2018: Participation in the RIS3CAT 3D TOOLING project, co-funded by European Funds, a R&D ecosystem for the implementation and adoption of Additive Manufacturing/3D Printing in the manufacture tooling industry.
- 2019: Implementation of the AIAG quality standards.
In 1991 the first sales were made to customers in Portugal and it meant the beginning of the first activities abroad. The entry strategy consisted in carrying out direct sales activities to potential customers as well as to the decision centres, located in Spain, with the aim of promoting the prescription of our products and services to their subcontractors in Portugal.
The entry into France in 2002 occurred through subsidiary companies of French groups present in Spain with which we already had strong commercial relationships. Differentiation occurs basically by excellence in the provision of customised services during the after-sale process.
In 2014 export meant 64% of CARRASCO’s sales. The most representative client countries are: France, Romania, Poland, Portugal, Morocco, Czech Republic, Germany, Switzerland, Slovakia and Mexico, among others.