This website uses both temporary session cookies and permanent cookies. Session cookies only store data while the user is on the web and permanent cookies store data in the terminal so that they can be accessed and used for more than one session.
Depending on why the data obtained through the cookies is being processed, the website can use:
These allow the user to navigate through the website or application and use the different options or services there. For example, controlling the traffic and communication of data, identifying the session, accessing restricted parts of the web, remembering the elements of an order, registering or applying to take part in an event, using security features while browsing and storing content for broadcasting videos or sound.
These allow users to access the service with some general features that are predefined in their terminal or defined by the user. For example, the language, type of browser through which they access the service, design of selected content, geolocation of the terminal and regional configuration from which they access the service.
These allow for the effective management of the advertising spaces included on the website or application through which the service is provided. They allow the content of the advertising to be adjusted so that it is relevant to the user and prevents ads that the user has already seen being shown again.
Statistical analysis cookies
These allow for the monitoring and analysis of user behaviour on websites. The information gathered through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity on the website, application or platform and to create user navigation profiles for the site, in order to introduce service improvements as a result of the usage details for the users.
Third party cookies
On some websites you can install third party cookies that allow for the management and improvement of the services offered. Examples here include the statistical services of Google Analytics and Comscore.
How to manage cookies in the browser?
The user has the option to allow, block or remove the cookies installed on their computer by configuring the options for the browser installed on their machine:
To adjust the permissions related to cookies for the browser Google Chrome:
– Click the menu located on the toolbar.
– Select Settings.
– Click Show Advanced Options.
– In the „Privacy“ section click the Content settings button.
– In the Cookies section you can configure the options.
[ For more information about Google Chrome ]
To adjust the permissions related to cookies for the browser Mozilla Firefox:
– At the top of the Firefox window click the Tools menu.
– Select Options.
– Select the Privacy panel.
– In the Firefox option you can select Use custom settings for history to configure the options.
[ For more information on Mozilla Firefox ]
To adjust the permissions related to cookies for the browser Internet Explorer 9:
– At the top of the Internet Explorer window click on the Tools menu.
– Select the Security tab and use the Delete Browsing History option to remove cookies. Mark the Cookies check box, and then click Delete.
– Select the Security tab and enter Settings. Move the slider completely to the top to block all cookies or completely to the bottom to allow all cookies. After that, click OK.
[ For more information about Internet Explorer 9 ]
In some browsers you can configure specific rules to manage cookies for each website, which provides more precise control over privacy. This means that you can disable cookies for all sites except for those which you trust.